Standard Net Revenue Share Plan
|Net Revenue Monthly
||Active Member Requirement
||Your Share %
|£1 - £20,000
|£20,001 - £40,000
|£40,001 - £50,000
|£50,001 and over
Example slab structure
An affiliate's referred customers generates £10,000 in net gaming revenue in the month of March.
Affiliate would then earn: 30% (of £10,000) = £3,000
We offer a single tier affiliate structure at 10%
The sub-affiliate's customers generates £1000 in net gaming revenue. The sub-affiliate then earns £300
The referring affiliate would then earn: 10% (of £300) = £30
Terms and Conditions
CPA Is available on request and discussed on a case by case basis. Please contact us should you require CPA.
- Registration will be subject to review for approval within 48 hours.
- Payment will be made every 20th day of the following calendar month.
- No negative carry over policy.
- A minimum of 5 active players to be eligible for payment, (Player must make an initial deposit and place 1 bet (qualified bet) at least once a month to be considered an “active player”). In the event that affiliate does not meet the required active player requirement, affiliate earning will be carried over to next month and can only be withdrawn once active player requirement has been fulfilled.
- Commission is calculated as net revenue (gross revenue-bonuses-rebates-wins) x X% Commission. One withdrawal request per month with minimum amount of £50. Any amount less than £50 will be carried over and only paid when the cumulative amount exceeds £50.
- If Affiliate’s player is being investigated for possible fraudulent activities, 138.com will withhold payment of profits generated from that player until the investigation is completed.
- Payments may be withheld for up to six (6) months if fraud is suspected while the relevant transactions are investigated.
- If you are tax registered you will need to submit an invoice to receive payment. You will receive a statement with details of how to submit your invoice at the start of each month. If you are not tax registered you do not need to do anything and you will receive your payment automatically.
- Affiliate is restricted to give bonus or any promotion without 138.com review and approval otherwise the Affiliate account will be subject for termination.
- If affiliate is inactive for 6 months, 138.com reserves the right to discontinue, cancel and/or void the affiliate account at any time without any notice. They have the option to open a new account.
- If the affiliate account cannot be executed as planned due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, 138.com shall freeze the affiliate account and incur no liability or no commission will be offered.
- 138.com reserves the right to modify or revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.